Sebastian Nieto Parra, OECD Development Centre
Introductory remarks: Antón Leis, Director, Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID)
Panel 1: The role of international development co-operation in supporting partner countries meet their climate ambitions: sectors, instruments, and the role of ODA.
- Alvaro Lario, President, International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Hani Sewilam, Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation, Egypt
- Jennifer Sara, Director, Climate Change Global Practice, World Bank Group
- Cecil Max Haverkamp, Director, Tracking action to transform food and land use systems, United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN)
Panel 2: Mainstreaming climate action across international development programmes and projects to promote a just green transition.
- Ute Klamert, Deputy Executive Director Partnerships and Advocacy, World Food Programme.
- Juan Maximiliano Proaño, Undersecretary of Environment, Chile
- Jacobo Ocharan, Lead, Global Climate Initiative, OXFAM
- María Sánchez-Bayo González. Young Leader, Climate Generation Programme, Spain
- Anton Leis, Director, AECID